< back

St. Mary's Anglican Church
HISTORY:
Church was designed by London architect Richard Cromwell Carpenter with Tasmanian architect Henry Hunter.
1861 Foundation Stone laid by Sir Richard Dry (first Tasmanian born premier).
1862 Church Opened
1932 Spire and Tower added. Designed by Launcestion architect Hubert East.



CHURCH SERVICES:
Still used as a functioning church, services are held every fortnight. Donations can be made during the service.


WEDDING RESERVATIONS:
Weddings are frequently held here, mainly during the summer months.
For reservations of the church for Weddings please contact:

Rev. Josephine Pyecroft
  Phone: (03) 63911042
  Email: revjo1@bigpond.com

click thunbnails for larger image

CONTACT:
Feedback welcome at:
hagleytas@mac.com